Rabu, 05 Mei 2010

May is so hot!

May is so crazily hot! Never have a day without sweat.
Indonesia, please be more colder!! Sun grills us in the afternoon. And at night we get oven-ed. It feels like in a spa(sauna).
Every night I sleep in a drench of sweat. My clothes never dry in the morning(well in this case I wake up in the afternoon, usually)

Today when I write this my home is so noisy!! I want kick my clothes and swim in the fresh swimming pool.

Open my facebook and twitter Facebook is so full with weird people whom I don't know but add me as a friend. Yes, full of weirdo. In Twitter I almost got uncomfortable just because celebrities! Yeah, I followed them. But the feeling of it feels like annoying.

Geez, I'm going to end here and play Harvest Moon For Girl. And in the night I'll chat with my weirdo but funny friends in that 'community'. It was hard to get access in that 'community' and then I got this title as one that important. Hm~ I'm satisfied~

1 komentar:

esa_sae mengatakan...

litaaa!!!! gue juga sekarang udah ada blog!!!
hohohoho